This document sets out the terms and conditions for the warranty (the “Warranty”) for this Cramer electric or battery product (the “Product”). The Warranty is issued by Globe Group (“Globe Group”).
To the extent permitted by law, this Warranty and the remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. Globe Group disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness of the Product for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects related to the Product, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Cramer limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this Warranty and, at Cramer’s option, the repair and replacement services described below.
Consumer/ Private usage
- Products and chargers 36 months
- Batteries 24 months
- Products and chargers 12 months
- Batteries 12 months
Commercial usage is when the Product is purchased and used by a company, an organization or any other legal person (a “Commercial Party”).
Consumer usage is when the Product is purchased and used by a consumer (a “Consumer”).
Rental usage is not covered by this warranty.
If a Commercial Party transfers the ownership of the Product to a third party on the second-hand market, the Warranty immediately ceases to apply. If a consumer sell to a consumer the warranty lapses.
The Warranty Period starts on the date of purchase of the Product and must be documented by a dated invoice or receipt (end user).
Warranty Coverage and Limitations
The Warranty covers repair or replacement of any part of the Product that is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, excluding normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, normal fading of painted or plated surfaces, sheet peeling, and other natural deterioration), during the applicable Warranty Period.
Warranty repairs and/or replacements will be made without charge for labor and/or replacement parts. Any defect parts or Products which are replaced under this Warranty may be kept by and becomes the exclusive property of Glove Group.
Any part replaced under this Warranty will be considered as part of the original Product, and the Warranty applicable to replaced parts or Products will expire on the date of expiration of the original Warranty Period.
This Warranty does not apply in the event
- of misusage of the Product such as overloading;
- of usage of non-genuine spare parts and accessories together with the Product;
- of exposure of the Product to soot and smoke, chemical agents, bird droppings, water, corrosive materials or corrosive environments;
- of collision, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, incorporation or use of unsuitable attachments or parts;
- the Product has been incorrectly connected to a power supply or the wrong power or voltage has been used;
- damage to the Product occurs as a result of incorrect maintenance;
- the user has used operating methods other than those indicated in the owner’s manual of the Product;
- any modification of the Product has been made; or
- the original identification markings of the Product have been altered or removed or if the CE marking is missing.
Furthermore, the Warranty does not cover any
- consumable parts including but not limited to tire, bearings, cables, belts, cutting blades, collecting bags, carbon brushes, chucks, power cords, drill bits, sanding plates, carry cases, saw chains, trimmer lines, trimmer head knob etc.; or
- cleaning, adjustment, and normal periodic maintenance work (i.e. blade sharpening and belt and cable adjustments).
Auger and paddle assemblies, skid shoes, and scraper bars of snow throwers/snow blowers, tiller tines of roto-tillers, mower blades and mower deck housings are specifically not warranted against impact damage including, but not limited to, abrasive damage.
- All servicing of the Product during the Warranty Period, should be made by an authorized Cramer service dealer in order for the Warranty to apply (or by equal professional service provider).
- If the end user suspects that a unit with a possible defect could be covered by factory warranty, shall the end user return the defect product to the point of purchase for warranty evaluation.
For some countries and in certain cases the Product may be forwarded to a central service center by the authorized Cramer service dealer. In such cases the Commercial Party or the Consumer (as applicable) shall ensure that the Product is prepared and packed safely without any hazardous contents, either by him-/herself or through the authorized Cramer service dealer together with a detailed description of the experienced defect.
Except as provided in this Warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Globe Group is not responsible for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from any breach of warranty of condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts), loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of parts or the Product.
The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims, or any statutory liability for intentional and gross negligent acts and/or omissions.
The Warranty is valid within the European Union, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Bahrain, Republic of South Africa, Russia, Ukraine. For validity in other areas please visit Cramertools.com or contact Globe Group at: +46 (0)101012500